Notes to The Mineral Reserve Statement:
- Mineral reserves are reported at a bottom cut-off of 1.0 mm
- Mineral reserves have been depleted to account for mining and processing activity prior to Dec 31 2017.
- Q4 2017 depletion is based on forecasted values and may differ slightly from actual depletion.
- Mineral reserves are based upon the updated resource model (2017) and therefore reflect any changes to the estimation of tonnes, grade and contained carats within that resource. Details on resource changes are summarized in Section 14.
- Prices used to determine optimal pit shells have been escalated by factors varying by pit, which are indicative of the respective pits timing and duration.
Mineral Resource Estimate (December 31, 2017)
Notes to The Mineral Resource Statement:
- Mineral resources are reported at a bottom cut-off of 1.0 mm. Incidental diamonds are not incorporated in grade calculations.
- Mineral resources are not mineral reserves and do not have demonstrated economic viability.
- Volume, tonnes and carats are rounded to the nearest million.12,300t of inferred resources stockpiled @ 115cpht (14,250cts total).
- Tuzo volume and tonnes exclude 0.6 Mt of a granite raft and CRX_BX.
- Resources are exclusive of indicated tonnages converted to probable reserves.
- Resources have been depleted of any material that was processed prior to and including Dec 31 2017. Q4 2017 depletion is based on forecasted values and may differ slightly from actual values.
The reserves and resources above are supported by technical report NI 43-101 filed on SEDAR on March 26, 2018.