- Located near the plant site under and adjacent to Kennady Lake.
- The first kimberlite discovered at Kennady Lake, abundant with HK (hypabyssal kimberlite).
- Surface dimension of approximately 120 by 180 metres.
- Total surface area of approximately 1.95 hectares.
- Subdivided on the basis of internal geology into four lobes.
- Consists of a northern and southern lobe.
- Total surface area of approximately 1.5 hectares.
- Includes Hearne South, a roughly circular pipe abundant with TKB (tuffisitic kimberlite breccia).
- Includes Hearne North, a narrow elongate pipe abundant with HK and TKB.
- Total surface area of approximately 1.4 hectares.
- Abundant with TKB.
- Consists of Zone A and B kimberlite, which is 20 to 100 metres in depth.
- Consists of Zone Bg kimberlite with some Zone B and C kimberlite, which is 100 to 200 metres in depth.
- Consists of Zone C kimberlite with some Zone B and Bg kimberlite, which is 200 to 300 metres in depth.